Razor RSF650 Electric Street Bike
- Powered by a 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen
- Features custom 14 inch 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Ages: 16 and up | Max weight 170 lbs | Max speed: 17 mph
- Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and hidden storage compartment
Your need for speed has a new favorite ride, the RSF650. Built for high-speed performance at up to 17 mph, the all-new RSF650 packs a serious punch with its authentic street bike geometry, steel trellis frame and variable speed, high-torque motor. Rev it up and let it rip for up to 50 minutes of full-throttle fun.
DESIGNED WITH AUTHENTIC STREET-BIKE STYLING
The RSF650’s bold style is rounded out with its rear suspension, dual disc brake, custom 12” mag wheels, street bike geometry and steel trellis-frame chassis design, delivering a bold mix of style and performance in a compact ride.