Razor Pocket Mod Vapor 24 Volt Electric Powered Scooter
Regular price $379.99
- Ages 13 and up
- Max weight 170 lbs
- Max speed 15 mph
- Battery Life Up to 40 mins
The Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter is ideal for any stylish kid with a sharp eye for fashion and a passion for fun. Vintage-inspired styling meets high performance in this classic Italian design. Praised in Newsweek, TIME and Teen Vogue, the kids' electric scooter is available in several fashionable colors. Your children will love feeling like they are riding the real thing and the handy storage compartment under the seat provides a safe spot to stash a bag and other items. The 250-watt chain-driven electric motor provides zippy acceleration up to 15 miles per hour. The 12-volt batteries (included) will power the Razor scooter for up to 30 minutes on a single charge and the big 12-inch pneumatic tires deliver a smooth and comfortable Euro-style scooter experience for kids.
- European Flair and American Design –A vintage-inspired electric scooter for riders age 13 and up, with a maximum weight of 170 lbs(77 kg).
- Authentic Styling–With its padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, and hand-operated brake, the Pocket Mod provides a scaled-down Euro-style scooter that looks and feels like the real thing.
- Electric-powered Fun –The high-torque, chain-driven motor boasts speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) with up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single battery charge.
- Built-in Storage and Stability–The secret storage compartment under the seat makes it easy to carry your essentials with you, and the dual kickstand keeps everything upright.
- Speed: Up to 15 mph
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Steel frame
- Shatter-resistant plastic fairings
- Soft rubber grips
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Always check local laws regarding use of electric-powered products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov