Razor Dune Buggy
Max speed 9 mph
Battery life Up to 40 mins
Max weight 120 lbs
Discounts up to $200.00 for those living within 500 miles of Southern California. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote. May also be less for other states in the west/southwest.
This vintage-cool ride will give older kids and teens plenty of buggy thrills. Eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires and terrain following rear suspension come together for a smooth ride.
The ultimate in electric-powered backcountry cruising. Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand operated rear disk braking system. Parents will also appreciate the side roll cage, which creates a barrier between the rider and the outside, and the padded bucket seat, which includes a seatbelt for added security.
Features a reduction drive for maximum torque along with a variable speed, chain driven motor to give riders unlimited fun. And another added bonus, the Dune Buggy’s light, yet durable tubular steel frame, makes for easy vertical storage.
- Speed: Up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Terrain following, rear
- Throttle: Thumb trigger
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Steel
- Wheels: Steel with 8” knobby, pneumatic tires
- Seat: Bucket-style with seat/shoulder strap
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- No Assembly Required
- Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain
- Battery-powered, fully electric design, requires no fuel at all
- The kids dune buggy runs quietly and produces no emissions
- Eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires and active rear suspension
- Durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls