Razor Pocket Mod Petite 12 Volt
- Max Speed 8 mph
- Battery Life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 7 and up
- Max Weight 110 lb
RETRO STYLE, FOR YOUNGER RIDERS
Designed for riders age 7 and up, with a maximum weight of 110 lbs (50 kg), Pocket Mod Petite is Razor’s smallest miniature Euro-styled electric scooter that looks like the real thing.
INSPIRED BY THE CLASSIC
With the two-tone jewelry box colored body, color matching padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, hand-operated brake, and retractable kickstand, the Pocket Mod Petite is a scaled-down electric ride with vintage-inspired design.
MAINTENANCE FREE MOTOR
Razor’s Power Core 100-watt, high-torque, maintenance-free hub-driven motor delivers speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h). Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
Enjoy up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge, powered by a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery.
With the 10″ (255 mm) white wall pneumatic tires, the ride on the scaled-down Pocket Mod Petite is as smooth as it is stylish.
The Razor Pocket Mod Petite boasts a durable steel frame and offers the quality, safety, and style you’ve come to expect from this leading manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. Accept no imitations.
- Razor’s Smallest Pocket Mod – A vintage-inspired electric scooter scaled-down and slowed-down for riders age 7 and up, with a maximum weight of 110 lbs (50 kg).
- Cute Retro Styling – With the two-tone jewelry box colored body, color matching padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, and hand-operated brake, the Pocket Mod Petite is a miniature Euro-style scooter that is sure to make you the most stylish rider in the neighborhood.
- Better for Younger Riders – The 100-watt, high-torque, hub-driven motor delivers speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h). Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a stable ride.
- Uninterrupted Fun – Features a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery provides up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single battery charge.
- Smooth Ride – With the 10″ (255 mm) white wall pneumatic tires, your ride on the Pocket Mod Petite is as smooth as it is stylish.
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt, high-torque, rear-wheel hub-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Grips: Foam
- Front Wheel: Spoked with 10″ (255 mm), pneumatic, white wall tire
- Rear Tire: 10″ (255 mm), pneumatic, white wall
- Kickstand: Retractable, center
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Patent Pending
- Age: 7+
- Max Rider Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 41.34″ x 18.15″ x 25.55″ (105 cm x 46 cm x 65 cm)
- Product Weight: 32.2 lbs (14.6 kg)
Share this Product
My oldest just learned how to ride her bike without training wheels a couple months ago. Prior to that I would have never considered buying one of these for my kids since my 5 and 3 year olds are still trying to learn how to balance with their training wheels. My 7 year old got her helmet on, and was on her way! She is loving the wind flying through her hair as she zips along. She was taking the corners a little fast, until I taught her how "letting off the gas" works. She was also braking with a screech before learning to let off the power first. But she's loving it! I wish they came in my size!