MX650 Dirt Rocket by Razor
We offer the lowest price on the internet. Free shipping and no tax outside the state of California.
- Max speed 17 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Ages 16 and up
- Max weight 220 lbs
Designed to generate more power for uphill and off-road conditions, the MX650 is ready to rumble.
Made to hit dirt hard and fast, this supercross-inspired Razor MX650 is a high performance motocross bike that runs on electricity — no gas means you’ll go green while you go fast.
PREPARE FOR EPIC OFF-ROAD EXCITEMENT
The adjustable riser handlebars ensure a customized fit, and hand operated front and rear disc brakes and twist-grip acceleration control put the driver in command.
The Razor MX650 is seriously awesome!... It is fast and fun! BEST PURCHASE EVER!!! by NikkiP13
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Dual• Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double crown
- Fairings: Shatter resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable angle, riser style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: 16” front and 14” rear pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- High performance electric motocross bike
- Supercross-inspired design means more power up hill and off-road conditions
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars
- Razor MX650 is built with safety and comfort in mind, not just performance.
Share this Product
Ordered this bike for my 9 year old daughter and it arrived in about a week. I live in Northern California which made the shipping faster.
Worked with Deana Lisee at Youthful Imagination, who was very helpful in getting the order in before Christmas.
The bike is great, took about 40 minutes to set up the handlebars, front wheel and a few other easy items.
I would say the MX350 is good for kids age 4-7(as long as they can ride a bike already), but at about age 8 the MX650 would be the better choice. It is heavier but the child would grow into it. An 8-9 year old would be big on the MX350.
In deciding between the MX500 and MX650, I would choose the MX650 because the two bikes are the same size but the MX650 has more power and can hold up to 220 lbs, so I even ride it and it is fun!
This MX650 is fun for my 9 year old and Youthful Imagination was very helpful and reliable.
The 650 is perfect, not only for my 4'10" kid, but even for grown-ups. It is so much fun, I'm resisting the urge to sneak ride it ... more. I was also worried about whether my kid could handle it because he's not particularly strong, but he tipped it over in the grass twice while learning, and since then has had no problems whatsoever. Love this thing! We're using a 12-hour timer switch
What a perfect heavy duty ride on you for my boys! Holds up to the abuse, I will be buying a second one for my other son!