MX350 Dirt Rocket
The MX350 Dirt Rocket, has received multiple toy awards as well as praise in Sports Illustrated for Kids. This scaled down, electric powered dirt bike is a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies.
INSPIRED BY FUN
Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – our products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
“I LIKE HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO PIECE TOGETHER AND HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO OPERATE, THE SPEED IS PERFECT!”
– Razor Fan @levarmaxwell
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb (64 kg)
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX 350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
Share this Product
Ordered this bike for my 6 year old son 1 week before Christmas and it arrived on Christmas Eve, I live in Northern California which made the shipping faster.
Worked with Deana Lisee at Youthful Imagination, who was very helpful in getting the order in on time.
The bike is great, took about 30 minutes to set up the handlebars and a few other easy items.
I think my 6 year old will ride it for about 2 years and will probably upgrade to the MX650, which my 9 year old daughter has and loves.
I would say the MX350 is good for kids age 4-7(as long as they can ride a bike already), but at about age 8 the MX650 would be the better choice. It is heavier but the child would grow into it. An 8-9 year old would be big on the MX350.
In deciding between the MX500 and MX650, I would choose the MX650 because the two bikes are the same size but the MX650 has more power and can hold up to 220 lbs, so I even ride it and it is fun!
This MX350 is fun for my 6 year old and Youthful Imagination was very helpful and reliable.
MY 7 YEAR OLD GRANDSON LOVES THIS MOTOCROSS -- CAN'T KEEP HIM OFF OF IT. IT WAS QUITE EASY TO REMOVE FROM BOX AND SET UP. IF YOUR KIDDO CAN RIDE A BICYCLE WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS THEY CAN RIDE THIS....LEARNING THE BREAKS AND HOW TO GO FAST OR SLOWER WAS QUITE EASY FOR MY GRANDSON TO MASTER. AFTER A FEW LEARNING RIDES HE QUICKLY GRASPED THE HANG OF IT AND NOW IS A PRO AT RIDING. IT DOES GO PRETTY FAST SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE SAFETY HELMET AND CLOTHES.....FAIR PRICE AND WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN!!! WILL SEE HOW IT HOLDS UP IN THE FUTURE....BUT SO FAR SO GOOD
Bought for my sons 5th birthday and it is perfect for him! He already knew how to ride a bike very well so this was an easy transition for him. He's average size and fits this bike really well with a little bit of room to grow. He LOVES this dirtbike and is already insists he's going to learn to do a wheelie. His cousin who is 7 also rode it and was a bit tall but it still worked well for him.