MX350 Dirt Rocket
The MX350 is a scaled-down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road racing. Large, knobby tires, twist grip throttle, hand-operated back brake, and chain-driven motor deliver top-notch performance.
The MX350 Dirt Rocket, has received multiple toy awards as well as praise in Sports Illustrated for Kids. This scaled down, electric powered dirt bike is a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies.
INSPIRED BY FUN
Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – our products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
“I LIKE HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO PIECE TOGETHER AND HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO OPERATE, THE SPEED IS PERFECT!”
– Razor Fan @levarmaxwell
- Speed: Up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork: Double-crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 140 lb (64 kg)
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX 350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
Share this Product
MY 7 YEAR OLD GRANDSON LOVES THIS MOTOCROSS -- CAN'T KEEP HIM OFF OF IT. IT WAS QUITE EASY TO REMOVE FROM BOX AND SET UP. IF YOUR KIDDO CAN RIDE A BICYCLE WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS THEY CAN RIDE THIS....LEARNING THE BREAKS AND HOW TO GO FAST OR SLOWER WAS QUITE EASY FOR MY GRANDSON TO MASTER. AFTER A FEW LEARNING RIDES HE QUICKLY GRASPED THE HANG OF IT AND NOW IS A PRO AT RIDING. IT DOES GO PRETTY FAST SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE SAFETY HELMET AND CLOTHES.....FAIR PRICE AND WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN!!! WILL SEE HOW IT HOLDS UP IN THE FUTURE....BUT SO FAR SO GOOD
Bought for my sons 5th birthday and it is perfect for him! He already knew how to ride a bike very well so this was an easy transition for him. He's average size and fits this bike really well with a little bit of room to grow. He LOVES this dirtbike and is already insists he's going to learn to do a wheelie. His cousin who is 7 also rode it and was a bit tall but it still worked well for him.