E300 Electric Scooter Max Rider Weight 220 lbs, 15 mph, 13 plus
- With its super-sized deck and frame, the Razor E300 electric scooter is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg)
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers a top speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
There Goes The Neighborhood
Leave other rides in the dust with the Razor E300 electric scooter. Top of the line and the talk of the neighborhood, the E300’s super-sized deck and frame are built to stand up to the adventurous abilities of responsible teen and adult riders. Leave other rides in the dust with 250 watts of high-torque, electric punch, then turn the landscape into a blur at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
Designed For Older Riders
From its super-sized deck and frame to the 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor, the Razor E300 is designed to excite. Whether you’re meeting friends, or just cruising around, teen and adult riders will find big time thrills at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
The Power To Thrill
The 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor offers a cruising speed of up to 15 mph (24.km/h). The rechargeable 24V battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use, letting you cover plenty of distance on a single charge in the pursuit of fun.
Share this Product
This is an awesome ride for the whole family. Great for kids and adults. It runs great, and it's lots of fun. I'm an adult, and I love that the larger platform allows me to stand comfortably. Also, I am not the best at assembling things, so I was extremely happy that this scooter came pretty much ready to go. There is very little set-up required. Just charge the battery and get ready to ride! I love it.