Razor E-XR Electric Scooter
RAZOR E-XR: FOR THE LAST MILE®
Designed to dominate local commutes with the perfect balance of performance, comfort, and control, the E-XR electric scooter is Razor’s most advanced personal electric scooter. Whether you’re commuting to work, running errands, or hitting the town, (local laws will apply) the E-XR has your urban transportation and last mile needs covered, with a range of up to 16 miles (25.6 km) or up to 60 minutes of continuous use on a single charge – an unparalleled range in the same league as a share scooter!
CHOOSE RAZOR AS YOUR PERSONAL ELECTRIC SCOOTER
The Razor E-XR electric scooter offers the quality, safety, service, and style you’ve come to expect from this leading manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. A large, 9” (229 mm), pneumatic, shock-absorbent front tire provides an ultra-smooth, comfortable ride while the heavy-duty, steel frame and tubular, steel fork stand up to the toughest most rugged rides.
SMOOTHEST RIDE AROUND
Simply step on to the large and comfortable 26” (666 mm), anti-slip deck, kick-to-start, then activate the thumb throttle to engage the high-torque, brushless, hub motor. Experience the freedom of the Razor E-XR: for the Last Mile®.
- Razor’s most advanced personal electric scooter offers rugged, durable construction, a high-torque, brushless, hub motor, and a large, pneumatic front tire for the best in speed, comfort, and control.
- The thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control-led throttle puts the power at your fingertips.
- Travel in style, at speeds of up to 17 mph (27.4 km/h) for up to an incredible 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Heavy-duty steel frame and tubular, steel fork supports riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg).
- Large, 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front tire and 8” (204 mm), airless, flat-free rear tire softens your ride for smoothness every time.
- LED projection beam headlight and LED taillight/brake light enhance visibility.
- Can be ridden as a regular non-electric kick scooter.
E-XR Electric Scooter Product Specifications:
- Distance: Up to 16 miles (25.6 km) on a single charge
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27.4 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 350-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Headlight: LED projection beam
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Heavy-duty, steel
- Fork: Tubular, steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Double-stacked, aluminum
- Deck: Length 26.2” (666 mm), width 8” (204 mm) with anti-slip rubber surface
- Front Tire: 9” (229 mm), pneumatic (60 PSI) commuter tire
- Rear Tire: 8” (200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Taillight/Brake Light: LED
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: 3-stage LED battery indicator display and battery charger
- Age: 18+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Color: Black/Grey
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.37” (100 cm) x 17.40” (44.2 cm) x 41.54” (105.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 35.51 lb (16.14 kg)
California Proposition 65 warning protocols have recently been introduced. Under these new amendments, manufacturers may elect to provide product-specific labels and warning information associated with products manufactured after August 30, 2018, regarding the presence of “materials known to the State of California” to present certain health risks. This regulatory system differs in some respects from other regulations applicable elsewhere and Razor is implementing certain California-directed packaging and website information on various products, providing contemplated notifications and associated benefits under the new Prop 65 rules. The new Prop 65 materials are linked in our website product pages and will be on packaging of US goods manufactured after August 30, as those goods arrive in the US. See the California Proposition 65 Warning below and formoreinformationgotowww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Share this Product
This scooter is very fast and easy to use. It's a great way to get around the city and run small errands.