Razor Pocket Mod Bellezza 36 Volt
Arriving February 1st, 2021
GETTING AROUND JUST GOT A LITTLE MORE FUN
The Razor Pocket Mod Bellezza is a compact ride-on offers a gasoline-free option for going from here to there at speeds up to 16 mph. It delivers classic Italian styling in a new deluxe size. With custom artwork, it’s truly at the intersection of fashion and function.
Under-seat storage enhances user convenience. This Razor Pocket Mod scooter is suitable for users aged 14 years and up. It includes a rechargeable sealed lead acid battery and charger. Extended leg room provides enhanced comfort, while the 70-minute run time gives you plenty of opportunity to ride around.
EXPLORE IN STYLE
Its 500W, high-torque, self-adjusting, chain-driven engine with a variable-speed, twist-grip throttle gives users the freedom and reliability to explore in style. Other features of this Pocket Mod electric scooter include a steel frame, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, soft rubber grips, hand-operated dual disc brakes and much more.
- Speed: Up to 16 mph (26 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 70 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 500 watt high-torque, self-adjusting, chain-driven
- Throttle: Variable speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated , dual disc
- Frame: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 16” pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable, center-mount
- Storage: Under seat
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, quick-change compartment, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some Assembly Required
- Pocket mod bellezza delivers classic Italian styling in a new deluxe size
- Features large spoked wheels with 16 inch pneumatic tires, variable speed twist-grip throttle, hand-operated rear disc brake system, steel frame, and shatter-resistant plastic fairings
- Featuring custom artwork, more leg room and up to 70 minutes of continuous ride time, this chic electric scooter gives older riders the freedom to explore in style