Razor Pocket Mod Betty 24 Volt
Why buy from us? Our listed price is what you pay. Other companies may offer lower prices but they get you at checkout with high shipping costs. In addition, our customer service team will not disappoint!
EURO-STYLE ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Cruise in style with this Euro-style inspired electric scooter. Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor and a vintage-inspired body, the Pocket Mod can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour. The scooter also features a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride.
UTILITY AND STYLE
Other features include a retractable center kickstand, twist grip throttle acceleration, a padded seat with hidden storage space, and a rechargeable battery that provides up to 10 miles on a single charge.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED MOD DESIGN
The Pocket Mod is ideal for any stylish rider with a sharp eye for fashion and a passion for action.Features
- Vintage-inspired scooter with chain-driven electric motor and includes a storage compartment under the seat
- Twist grip throttle acceleration reaches speed of up to 15 miles per hour
- 12-inch pneumatic tires for smooth and comfortable ride
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable, center-mount
- Storage: Under seat
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Sweet Pea: Includes bell and streamers
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 170 lb (77 kg)
Share this Product
I bought this scooter for my daughter for her 11th birthday. Here’s the deal:
At first look, I thought, “Ugh. This is too small for her (she is 4 ft 10 inches and about 90 lbs). She looked too big on it. Then she took it for a test drive, and it really had some get up and go! She is in LOVE with this thing. I definitely wouldn’t allow a child under 10 to ride this scooter independently around town as it gets up around 15 mph I bet. I WILL say, however, that we live in a VERY hilly town. There is not much level riding. When I get on it at 130 lbs, it works to get up big hills - It makes it, but it’s working hard. If I was riding it on a flatter path, it would be fine for me but if you have hilly terrain, you would be pushing its limits w someone my weight. I would say this item is best suited for 10 - 13 yr olds under 5 ft 4 inches weighing under 120 lbs.