New Razor EcoSmart Metro HD Electric Scooter
Why buy from us? Our listed price is what you pay. Other companies may offer lower prices but they get you at checkout with high shipping costs. In addition, our customer service team will not disappoint!
New Hub Motor
The EcoSmart series is now with a maintenance free hub-driven motor! The quiet, high torque, 350-watt motor boasts an up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h) max speed with a range of up to 12 miles (19 km) and up to 60 minutes of continuous use.
STYLE AN COMFORT
The soft padded seat and wide bamboo deck for plenty of foot room make the ride on EcoSmart Metro HD Electric Scooter both comfortable and stylish.
EcoSmart Metro HD Electric Scooter has standard bicycle size 16″ (406 mm) pneumatic tube tires, which provide a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
CARRY YOUR CARGO WITH YOU
Whether it’s reusable grocery bags or your backpack or purse – use the luggage rack or detachable basket to transport your stuff.
STURDY AND STABLE
EcoSmart Metro HD Electric Scooter is built with a tubular steel frame for a solid ride. Rear-wheel drive shifts weight to the rear, enhancing both traction and ease of steering.
- Sit and Ride – Soft padded seat and wide bamboo deck make for plenty of foot room and a cushy, stylish ride.
- Smooth Handling – Air-filled 16″ tires (406 mm) provide a smoother, safer ride on uneven terrain. Comfortable, twist-grip hand throttle and hand brake provide ease of control.
- Cargo Carrier – Tote your groceries, books, or bags with the handy detachable luggage rack and basket.
- Fast and Powerful – The EcoSmart series is now with a maintenance free hub-driven motor! The quiet, high torque, 350-watt motor boasts an up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h) max speed with a range of up to 12 miles (19 km) and up to 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Safety and Stability – Rear-wheel drive shifts weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
Distance: Up to 12 miles (19 km) on a single charge
Speed: Up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h)
Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
Motor: 350-watt, variable-speed, high-torque, brushless, rear-wheel hub-driven
Brake: Hand-operated, rear
Grips: Soft, rubber
Front Wheel: Spoked with 16” (406 mm), pneumatic tire
Rear Tire: 16” (406 mm), pneumatic
Storage: Luggage rack and basket
Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
Includes: Battery charger
Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
Some assembly required
Assembled Product Dimensions: 57.28″ x 20.67″ x 45.28″ (145.5 cm x 52.5 cm x 115 cm)
Product Weight: 72.89 lbs (33.13 kg)
Please allow 5 days to process shipping as we are not operating with a full staff.
Share this Product
Well it's good for short runs you guys need to upgrade to 46 volt I'm trying upgrade it myself it's an okay scooter but there is room for upgrade for older people there is space for extra battery better motor an 46 volt or higher options 12-18 miles per hr ain't cutting it really need at least 18-through 28 an then we can talk it's worth a upgrade ....