Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter Up To 10 MPH 80 Min Ride Time
- Max speed 10 mph
- Battery life Up to 80 mins
- Ages 8 and up
- Max weight 120 lbs
- Innovative Power Core technology features a 85-watt, maintenance-free, high-torque, hub motor that delivers smooth acceleration to up to 10 mph (16 km/h) with the push of the throttle
- Rechargeable 12V sealed lead-acid battery provides an extended ride time of up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Features a lightweight, all-steel frame and fork and flat-free, airless rear tire for a solid ride
- Additional features include hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand
Power up your ride!
The Razor Power Core E90 electric scooter rolls out an amazing 80 minutes of continuous ride time! Its innovative kick-to-start hub motor delivers an efficient ride and increased torque take performance to the next level. Just step on, kick off, and go!
Feel the Power!
The Razor Power Core E90 features rear-wheel drive that delivers greater traction, stability and control. Just kick off and push the throttle to feel the smooth acceleration and cruise at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
Efficiency Meets Durability
The Razor Power Core E90 features an all-steel frame and fork and flat-free, airless rear tire for maximum durability. The 90-watt, Power Core hub motor delivers a more efficient, maintenance free ride with no alignment, chain, or belt to adjust.
Share this Product
After doing A LOT of research, I finally chose this model for my kids. I bought THREE of them.
They all work. We don't use them a whole lot, but we've taken them to the park 3 or 4 times and over the summer on a 3 day camping trip where the boys used them every day. They are very easy to charge, the charger cables are nice and long.
Make sure you follow all instructions especially regarding the first charge. Charge OVERNIGHT before using it. It has something to do with maximizing the battery life. I did it and I didn't want to take any chances.
I haven't timed them on how long they last, but lets just say, my kids ride on and off for hours, and I've never seen one slow down or run out yet, I just plug all of them in for an overnight charge after they've been used for a significant amount of time.
They are excellent fast scooters for my 13, 11, and 8 year old boys.